Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
Guangzhou Shuiwusha Trading Co., Ltd.

Wholesale Jeans, Stretch Denim Jeans, Cotton Jeans manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Wholesale Women Basic 5 Pocket Stretch Denim Cotton Jeans, Wholesale Cheap Disposable PE CPE Plastic and Nonwoven Medical Waterproof Shoe Cover, Wholesale Men Board Shorts Surfing Swimwear Beach Shorts and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product denim jeans women jeans Wholesale Women Basic 5 Pocket Stretch Denim Cotton Jeans

Wholesale Women Basic 5 Pocket Stretch Denim Cotton Jeans

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
800-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $6 US $5.5 US $5.25
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
800-2,999 US $6
3,000-4,999 US $5.5
5,000+ US $5.25
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000 Pieces Per Month
Transport Package: as Requested
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: OEM
  • Type: Trousers
  • Applicable User: Adults
  • Style: Skinny
  • Decorative Method: Customize
  • Dyed Color: Customize
  • OEM: Accepted
  • Samples Time: 5-7days
  • Customers: Global
  • Certification: ISO9001, SGS
  • Fabric: OEM
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 6204620029
  • Gender: Women′s
  • Season: Spring / Autumn
  • Size: Customize, All Size Are Ok
  • Material: Stretch Denim
  • Weaving Process: Yarn Dyed
  • Manufacturer: Yes
  • Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
  • Factory Workers: 150-200
  • Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
  • Shipping: by Express or Boat or Air
  • Trademark: Customize
  • Origin: Guangdong, China
Product Description
Wholesale Women Basic 5 Pocket stretch denim cotton Jeans

Features:
1) Women Cheap Cotton/Stretch Denim Jeans
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Most Competitive price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Around 4usd . According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.

Delivery Port: Guangzhou

Payment Terms
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Paypal: For small amount less than
Western Union: For amount over $500 but less than $8000

Production Procedure:
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering

Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T or L/C, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before products delivered.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)
Delivery time: According to customer's quantity.
Sample time: 5-7 days after the sample fee

Our advantages:
1. We are a professional jeans and Polo shirt manufacturer
2. We supply all kinds of jeans to our customers.
3. Our service: OEM / ODM is welcomed; 800PCS MOQ or as customers requier; Fabric, technics, size, label and package is up to customers preference; Best quality, reasonable and considerate before and after sale service;
4. Win-win situation is what we pursuit. Superior and integrity are what we insist.
5. If you have any question about our products or company, please feel free to contact us.
Item.OEM Women's Denim Jeans
Fabric100%Cotton, Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster, Cotton+Spandex+Polyester
Coloras show(blue, light clue, dark blue, black, white etc)
CraftsmanshipMonkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
WashingGarment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
LabelMain Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button& RivetBrass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal, Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc
ZipperBrass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper, pewter etc
HangtagInformation about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions,Price

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Cao
*From:
To: Mrs. Cao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category