Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
Guangzhou Shuiwusha Trading Co., Ltd.

Women Legging, Women Pants, Stretch Pants manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Custom Women′s Skinny Stretch Casual Legging Pants, Fashion Men′s Casual Fleece Hoodie Sweatshirt, OEM Men Long Sleeve 100% Cotton Design Casual Shirt and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product pants ladies pants Custom Women′s Skinny Stretch Casual Legging Pants

Custom Women′s Skinny Stretch Casual Legging Pants

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
800-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $5.5 US $5 US $4.5
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
800-1,999 US $5.5
2,000-4,999 US $5
5,000+ US $4.5
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000 Pieces Per Month
Transport Package: Customize
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: sws1770#
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Model: Skinny
  • Length: Long
  • Trouser Leg: Skinny
  • Thickness: Normal
  • Manufacturer: Yes
  • Shipping: Air/Express/Sea
  • Business Type: Manufacturer
  • Factory Workers: 150-200
  • Samples Time: 5-7days
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 6204620029
  • Material: Cotton
  • Gender: Women′s
  • Season: Spring / Autumn
  • Feature: Plain
  • Style: Leisure
  • OEM: Accepted
  • Sample: Available
  • Certification: ISO9001, SGS
  • Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
  • Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Shanghai
  • Trademark: Customize
  • Origin: Guangdong, China
Product Description
Custom Women's Skinny Stretch Casual legging Pants

Features:
1) Women Skinny pants
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery Port: Guangzhou

Payment Terms
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Paypal: For small amount less than
Western Union: For amount over $500 but less than $8000


Production Procedure:
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering



Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T or L/C, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before products delivered.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)
Delivery time: According to customer's quantity.
Sample time: 5-7 days after the sample fee
Item.OEM Women's Denim Jeans
Fabric100%Cotton, Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster, Cotton+Spandex+Polyester
Coloras show(blue, light clue, dark blue, black, white etc)
CraftsmanshipMonkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
WashingGarment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
LabelMain Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button& RivetBrass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal, Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc
ZipperBrass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper, pewter etc
HangtagInformation about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions,Price
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Emily
sales
*From:
To: Miss Emily
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category