Ladies Blue Simple Cotton Spandex Jeans
|800-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $5.25 US $4.75|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||as Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 37#
- Age Group: Adults
- Model: Skinny
- Length: Long
- Trouser Leg: Skinny
- Thickness: Customize
- Sample: Available
- Samples Time: 5-7days
- Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
- Shipping: by Express or Boat or Air
- Fabric: OEM
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 6204620029
- Material: Cotton
- Gender: Women′s
- Season: Spring / Autumn
- Feature: Lady
- Style: Leisure
- Manufacturer: Yes
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Factory Workers: 150-200
- Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
- Customers: Global
- Trademark: Customize
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1) Women Cheap Cotton/Stretch Denim Jeans
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Most Competitive price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
Around 4usd . According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery Port: Guangzhou
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Paypal: For small amount less than
Western Union: For amount over $500 but less than $8000
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T or L/C, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before products delivered.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)
Delivery time: According to customer's quantity.
Sample time: 5-7 days after the sample fee
1. We are a professional jeans and Polo shirt manufacturer
2. We supply all kinds of jeans to our customers.
3. Our service: OEM / ODM is welcomed; 800PCS MOQ or as customers requier; Fabric, technics, size, label and package is up to customers preference; Best quality, reasonable and considerate before and after sale service;
4. Win-win situation is what we pursuit. Superior and integrity are what we insist.
5. If you have any question about our products or company, please feel free to contact us.
|Item.||OEM Women's Denim Jeans|
|Fabric||100%Cotton, Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster, Cotton+Spandex+Polyester|
|Color||as show(blue, light clue, dark blue, black, white etc)|
|Craftsmanship||Monkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding|
|Washing||Garment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,|
|Label||Main Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label|
|Button& Rivet||Brass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal, Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc|
|Zipper||Brass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper, pewter etc|
|Hangtag||Information about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions,Price|