Wholesale White Brand Ladies Skinny Denim Ripped Jeans
|800-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6 US $5.3 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||as Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: swsmj
- Type: Trousers
- Applicable User: Adults
- Style: Skinny
- Decorative Method: Customize
- Dyed Color: Customize
- Manufacturer: Yes
- Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
- Factory Workers: 150-200
- Customers: Global
- Fabric: OEM
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 6204620029
- Gender: Women′s
- Season: Spring / Autumn
- Size: All Size Available
- Material: Stretch Denim
- Weaving Process: Customize
- Certificate: SGS
- OEM: Accepted
- Samples Time: 5-7days
- Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
- Shipping: by Express or Boat or Air
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Hubei, China
1) 2016 Fashion Lady Skinny Jeans
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery Port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 800 PCS/color/style
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Paypal: For small amount less than
Western Union: For amount over $500 but less than $8000
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering
Why choose us:
---We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
---High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
---Our main markets are high end markets, Japan, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
---Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
---OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
---The same style but low price jeans are available
---Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
---Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
---Delievery by air or ship as your request.
---We can do any kinds of Fitting /Washing/Size according to customers requirement
---We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
---Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
---We have 10 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
---If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
---You can also send your own design to us. With 8 years successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for you.
---Give kind and warm service to each customer, consider everything for customer, and try our best to achieve every customer's requirements.
---We always hope can coorperate with you sincerely, we will do our best to give you the best.
|Item.||OEM Women's Denim Jeans|
|Fabric||100%Cotton, Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster, Cotton+Spandex+Polyester|
|Color||as show(blue, light clue, dark blue, black, white etc)|
|Craftsmanship||Monkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding|
|Washing||Garment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,|
|Label||Main Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label|
|Button& Rivet||Brass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal, Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc|
|Zipper||Brass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper, pewter etc|
|Hangtag||Information about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions,Price|