Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
Guangzhou Shuiwusha Trading Co., Ltd.

Skinny Pants, Fashion Pants, Leisure Pants manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lady′s Fashion Leisure Skinny Straight Slim Fit Pants, Men′s Fashion Casual Coats Slim Fit Autumn Outwear Jacket, OEM Women Workwear Jacket Fashion Women Work Clothes and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product JEANS women jeans Lady′s Fashion Leisure Skinny Straight Slim Fit Pants

Lady′s Fashion Leisure Skinny Straight Slim Fit Pants

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
800-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $6.5 US $6 US $5.5
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
800-2,999 US $6.5
3,000-4,999 US $6
5,000+ US $5.5
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 20, 000PCS/Day
Transport Package: 1PCS/Bag, 100bag/CTN
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: LDJ
  • Type: Trousers
  • Applicable User: Adults
  • Style: Skinny
  • Decorative Method: Customize
  • Dyed Color: Customize
  • OEM: Accepted
  • Standar: SGS
  • Factory Workers: 150-200
  • Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
  • fabric: OEM
  • Specification: All size
  • HS Code: 6204620029
  • Gender: Women′s
  • Season: Spring / Autumn
  • Size: All Size Available
  • Material: Polyester Cotton Denim
  • Weaving Process: Customize
  • Manufacturer: Yes
  • Shipping: Air/Express/Sea
  • Samples Time: 5-7days
  • Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
  • Customers: Global
  • Trademark: Customized
  • Origin: Guangzhou
Product Description
Lady's Fashion Leisure Skinny Straight Slim Fit   Pants

1) Fashion Denim Jeans For Ladies
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery Port: Guangzhou

Payment Terms
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T or L/C, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before products delivered.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)
Delivery time: According to customer's quantity.
Sample time: 5-7 days after the sample fee

Production Procedure:
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering

Our advantages:
1. We are a professional jeans and Polo shirt manufacturer
2. We supply all kinds of jeans to our customers.
3. Our service: OEM / ODM is welcomed; 800PCS MOQ or as customers requier; Fabric, technics, size, label and package is up to customers preference; Best quality, reasonable and considerate before and after sale service;
4. Win-win situation is what we pursuit. Superior and integrity are what we insist.
5. If you have any question about our products or company, please feel free to contact us.
Item.Customize  fashion denim jeans
Fabric100%Cotton,Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster ,Cotton+Spandex+Polyester
Coloras show(blue,light clue,dark blue,black,white etc)
CraftsmanshipMonkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
WashingGarment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
LabelMain Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button&RivetBrass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal,Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail  etc
ZipperBrass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper,pewter etc
HangtagInformation about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions, Price

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Judy
*From:
To: Miss Judy
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category