Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Main Markets:
North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, ...
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T, PayPal, Western Union
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Hotsale Jeans, Cheap Jeans, Lady Jeans manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Sale Lady Cheap Basic Skinny Long Jeans, China Manufactures Design Your Own Logo Cotton Men Custom Print T-Shirts, 2017 Wholesale Men Cotton T-Shirts Fashion Fitness Tee Shirts and so on.

Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier

Hot Sale Lady Cheap Basic Skinny Long Jeans

Get Latest Price
Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price
800-2,999 Pieces US $6.5
3,000-4,999 Pieces US $6
5,000+ Pieces US $5.5
Production Capacity: 100000 Pieces Per Month
Transport Package: as Requested
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union
Gender: Women′s
Type: Trousers
Season: Spring / Autumn
Applicable User: Adults
Size: Customize, All Size Are Ok
Style: Skinny

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: OEM
Material: Stretch Denim
Decorative Method: Customize
Weaving Process: Yarn Dyed
Dyed Color: Customize
Manufacturer: Yes
OEM: Accepted
Delivery Time: 15days/3000PCS After All Confirm
Samples Time: 5-7days
Factory Workers: 150-200
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
Customers: Global
Shipping: by Express or Boat or Air
Fabric: OEM
Trademark: Customize
Specification: SGS
Origin: Guangdong, China
HS Code: 6204620029

Product Description

Hot Sale Lady Cheap Basic skinny long Jeans 

1) Women Cheap Cotton/Stretch Denim Jeans
2) High quality, Reliable and durable
3) Most Competitive price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Around 4usd . According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.

Delivery Port: Guangzhou

Payment Terms
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Paypal: For small amount less than
Western Union: For amount over $500 but less than $8000

Production Procedure:
Making Paper pattern, Cutting, Sewing, Testing & Washing, Fininshing, Inspection, Packing, Delivering

Sample rule:
Option 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifation will be charged, the sample cost will return once order confirmed. It takes 3-5 working days.
Payment: T/T or L/C, 30%deposit before mass production, 70% balance before products delivered.
Packing: 1PCS/polybag, 250PCS/weaving bag. ( can be packed according to customer's requirement)
Delivery time: According to customer's quantity.
Sample time: 5-7 days after the sample fee

Our advantages:
1. We are a professional jeans and Polo shirt manufacturer
2. We supply all kinds of jeans to our customers.
3. Our service: OEM / ODM is welcomed; 800PCS MOQ or as customers requier; Fabric, technics, size, label and package is up to customers preference; Best quality, reasonable and considerate before and after sale service;
4. Win-win situation is what we pursuit. Superior and integrity are what we insist.
5. If you have any question about our products or company, please feel free to contact us.
Item.OEM Women's Denim Jeans
Fabric100%Cotton, Cotton+Spandex, Cotton+Polyster, Cotton+Spandex+Polyester
Coloras show(blue, light clue, dark blue, black, white etc)
CraftsmanshipMonkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
WashingGarment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
LabelMain Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button& RivetBrass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal, Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail etc
ZipperBrass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper, pewter etc
HangtagInformation about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions,Price

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mrs. Cao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now